ASHEVILLE TRIATHLON CLUB
2014 GRAND PRIX
May 10 Clemson Triathlon
June 1 Xterra Tsali
June 21 Enka Triathlon at Biltmore Lake
July 20 Asheville Triathlon
Aug 2 Lake Logan International
Aug 2 Lake Logan Half
Aug 3 Lake Logan Sprint
Aug 16 Lake Lure Triathlon
Aug 17 LPC Triathlon
Sept 14 Du the Asheville Du
Oct. 12 Dig the Du
NEW in 2014: Wild Card!!!
Add the tri of your choice to your Grand Prix. This can be anywhere, any distance before December 1, 2014.
Person must be a current club member before June 1 to score for any race before that date; after June 1 person must be a current club member at the time of the race to score
- The top 4 races of each participant will be used to determine the Grand Prix standings.
- Scoring will be done similar to Set Up Events series’
- Average of top 5 male and female times will establish the base time for each gender (this will not include the pro times)
- Based time will be divided by member time and then multiplied by the Event Weight to determine the Event Score
- Event weights; Sprint 0.90, International/Half 0.92, Duathlon 0.90, Xterra 0.90
- Participant must notify Lizzie they have raced an event or volunteered at an event in order to be scored. A simple race reporting form to submit your races is here.
- Standings will be posted monthly on web site
- No minimum number of races
- There will be CASH prizes awarded to the top 5 in each gender at the Fall party.
- All grand prix participants with receive a participation award at the Fall party.