Asheville Triathlon Club Grand Prix
- Person must be a current club member before June 1 to score for any race before that date; after June 1 person must be a current club member at the time of the race to score
- The top 4 races of each participant will be used to determine the Grand Prix standings.
- Scoring will be calculated using math similar to Set Up Events NCTS series standings
o Average of top 5 male and female times will establish the base time for each gender
o Based time will be divided by member time and then multiplied by the Event Weight to determine the Event Score
- You must submit your race results in order to be scored. Report your Grand Prix results here!
- Standings will be posted periodically on our site. No minimum number of races to participate, but if you have only 2 or 3 races, you probably won’t win even if you are Mirinda Carfrae.
- Prizes will be awarded to top 5 in each gender at our Christmas party